Tuesday, May 19, 2026

It’s a Small World

I have tried my hand at the miniature kit building. And fell in love with it!

After my first one I was thinking I might need a place to put them and this was my idea. 
But after researching what I could put together in the space I have with little cost I came up with this as my reality. 

It’s works and I have a place to admire them. 
I mean everything in little is soooo cute!


My tipsy cafe is going to be converted into Luke’s diner. 
I can’t wait to do the conversion. Here are some of my inspiration. 


It will fit much better than the beer and wine for me. 













I’m really hooked now and after showing the grandkids and seeing their excitement I got a book nook for Beckett for his birthday!
I’m really excited for him to try his hand at it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment