Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Eve

New Years Eve we fed the missionaries baked potatoes with loads of fixin's.
They had never had broccoli and cheese on their potatoes until they came to Idaho.
Is that an Idaho thing? 
Who knew?
And some yummo coconut shrimp! 
They don't have a car, so we loaded them up with carbs, ha ha ha... really it was going to be potatoes with smoked pork chops, but my Strong Silent Mysterious Man doesn't really dig pork chops, so he changed the menu on me. 
One of the Elders LOVES rolls, bread, bisquits... so I heated up some garlic cheese bisquits we had in the freezer to try and they were all eaten up.
Like I said carb overload.
And I had a bash of fresh veggies to serve with dip and forgot to put it out.
Oh and there was ice cream too, because were trying to use up the delicious almond roca topping I have left over from the batches of candy I made at Christmas.
Waaaaayyyyy carb overload.
We helped them burn it off a little with some mad guitar jammin' and a game of Farkle.
That the RM (aka Jacob) won, little stinker who has never played before.
And then he was off like a streak of lightning to a New Years Eve party.

I am looking forward to 2014 being a year of healing, good health and happiness!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment