Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Utah or bust!


I drove to Utah today after work!
Headed to LDS women's conference 2014... My first time I'm super excited!

The good things about a road trip by myself.... I get to chose the music the whole way!!
The bad part is I already miss my family. 
Let's hope absence makes the heart Grow even fonder. 

Tonight at Patsy's house and then tomorrow the girls leave on the morning for Provo. 

The timing is peculiar because mom and dad Dayley are moving from Az back to Idaho and they are here tonight too but staying at our niece Brittany's house. And going the opposite direction tomorrow. Johnna and Clyde are with them and helping to drive. 
When I arrived at Patsy's dad and Clyde were still here after eating dinner and I think I blew dad's mind. He couldn't figure out why I was here and not in Idaho???  Kind of funny!  So he's on his way to my house and I won't be there. 

But a bonus!  I did get to see Brian and laura and their twins!!
Chloe and a twin. 
Brian and the other twin. 
Sorry they mixed them up too fast for me to keep track. 
Finn and Crew. 
He's got some crazy ab muscles and a cool superman move. 
But I didn't get it on camera, but trust me it's cool!!
So fun to be with the family here!!
My heart swells!!!
Can't wait to fill my spiritual cup at the conference the next two days!









No comments:

Post a Comment