Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines day 2014

Our stake valentines dance has become a very we'll attended activity. 
Jacob even came with his date and she got to meet more friends of our family. 


He had roses for her and a special date night out on Friday but more importantly his dad told me he took flowers to her mom. Sweetness. (Especially when he forgot his own mom... Ahem so did his dad.... Not good but sadly I'm used to it). 

We enjoyed a nice dinner and they had a live band after. We just stayed for one or two songs. I have been so sick and coughing my head off lately we came home and I went back to bed. Not a very fun date night but I'm so grateful for my strong silent mysterious man.  He does not celebrate commercial holidays but he does show his love and celebrates every other day!  

That's way more important to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment