Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Goodbye girls

We have come to the realization together as a family that Jacob does not have time to raise a puppy at this time in his life. I knew it but I think he had to learn it for himself. And we do not need or have room for another dog so we decided to pray about finding someone to adopt our little girl. And today we found the perfect family that had been praying to find the perfect puppy. It was a match made in heaven. 
We get to keep her until the weekend when they will pick her up but we feel so blessed she is going to a good home. 

What makes it really hard is Jacob shared with us tonight his girlfriend broke up today. Oh man!  Heartbreak losing your two girls in the same day!

And we had really gotten attached to both of them too... Sniff sniff!!

I'm sooooo sorry Jacob, my heart is breaking for you. 

He is a really great guy I know he will be okay and heal and he will find a way to share his heart again someday for sure.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth. Sorry about your loss of 2 girls. I want to start a genealogy blog and I'm not sure how to do it. I need to study up. thanks for sending this new site. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete