Thursday, March 6, 2014

Meet "Jake"...

Today is the first day on the new job at AT&T!
He started training at their CFL (center for learning) earlier this week and then flew home and works in the store the end of the week, and goes back for more training the beginning of next week and works in the store the end of the week, and does that cycle for the first 4 weeks I think.
Nobody has ever been more excited about a new job than this kid! I promise this is the truth!!
I think it is just up his alley, he LOVES people and his cell phone is an extension of his limbs AND he was hired as their spanish speaking rep.  So his is elated to get to use his language skills at work!!


So meet "Jake Dayley" Retail Sales Consultant AT&T.
He thought allot about what he wanted his name tag and business cards to read and how he wanted to be known at work.
And landed on "Jake", it's easy to remember sounds honest but firm!
A guy you want to buy a phone from, like a Nick!!

Ask me one day about how we came up with the name Jacob... we kind of had in mind before he was born we would one day hear his name over the intercom at Yankee Stadium "Jake Dayley at the mound ".  So really this kinds of fits the bill....  except he was a left handed pitcher in our dreams.  Thanks Lynn, it was truely inspiration!! 
He is totally a Jake, but will always and forever be my Jacob.
And very fondley never ever lose his TwoJ's nickname from his Papa.

It makes no difference to me as long as he is happy, and he seems really happy right now.
I am secretly relieved to pursue other interests that have come along, rather than wearing a badge, but like I said what ever makes him happy, makes me happy!  But Phew!!!!



1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic. He'll do great at his new job. I'm happy for him and that maybe the badge job wanting will go away.

    ReplyDelete