Friday, March 28, 2014

Good byes and reunions...

Tonight baby remmingtons adoptive dad came by to take her to her new home and surprise his wife with a puppy.

I secretly thought to myself I would kill my husband if he surprised me with a PUPPY But they had been " looking for one"... Which I honestly don't understand that statement. I have NEVER "looked" at a puppy and NOT taken it home. But he knew what they wanted and Remey was it. 
It was so sweet he brought his mom aka grandma to meet her too and they were absolutely giddy!!
It made me smile but we are definitely missing her big time at our house tonight!!!


Luckily we had a fun distraction and one of the sister missionaries from Korea that served her last year in Caldwell came back to the states to visit!
It was so fun for Sister Lee to meet Jacob and to visit with her before she flies back to Korea tomorrow. She was a great missionary and is a very lovely girl!!

Busy night, but I wouldn't trade it for  anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment