Thursday, July 27, 2017

Scooby Snacks

Beckett Loves Loves Loves to feed the dogs!!!

The first Love is just being in the pantry or any small space really, but the pantry is pretty entertaining.
I would have thought he would be scared in the dark, but NO he could play in there for hours, without the light on, if anyone would just let him.

One day I decided it would be fun to help him learn to count the scoops into the dog bowls.  I don't know why I thought that after we did ONE... TWO and repeated for the second bowl ONE... TWO.... that he would actually stop scooping, dogs are fed, and that would be good enough?  
Because it wasn't... duh!!!  

So for a while I would just pour them out and let him do it again and again... until I had enough or my knees hurt from bending down on the floor and then I would shut the pantry door and distract to some other fun in another room.
That worked until he learned he could push 
and the pantry door would open like magic!
So Papa fixed the pantry door, and so that worked... until we forget to close it!  
And we don't realize he has been practicing his counting of scoops, until  we go to make our green smoothie in the morning and find this in the blender cavity!!!

What a good counting boy!!!
I wonder where else we will find scoops of Scooby Snacks?

Totally made me smile, and made my day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment