Friday, November 29, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019

The smoked turkey turned out wonderful!
So fun to have Gene and Troy with us...
Familytime is wonderful!!


I am not sure why I didn't get a good picture of the food... 
a during photo of food is not very appealing.
But trust me it was all really yummy!
Troy always shares the cooking; he is a much better cook than me!

Of course a day off with my Strong Silent Mysterious Man is always the BEST!!!

And the kiddos love to color.
Beckett is so smart and such a sponge since he started pre-school this year.
He LOVES working on pre-school worksheets so we try to have a few seasonal ones for him to work on when they come visit.

Play til you drop is kind of the motto!
Papa is always a good soft place to fall ♥
I am so blessed and so grateful for my family near and far!
I am grateful for the times together to make memories.
I know Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us.
Sometimes the journey along that plan can be difficult to understand but if we stay close to Him, He teaches us and guides us every step of the way.
He brings joy, even through the trials.
He knows our trials and sent a Savior for each of us... 
through our Faith the Atoning Sacrifice of our Savior
can make us whole and I am so thankful for His Grace and Love in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment