Thursday, August 10, 2017

Get Eclipsed... Totally!!

I love the company I work for!!!
They are so employee minded.
When they say team, they mean it!!!

My first day on the job last year landed on massage day!
?SeRIoUsLY?
They have a massage therapist come in about once every few months.

And EVERY month we have a company luncheon, that they pay for, and the employees take turns organizing it.
This month my department will be in charge.  So we all get to be part of the planning and organizing, if that's your thing.
We had carne asada and a pinata in May, grilled ribs in June, Turkey dinner in November... it's awesome!!!
They often have rewards and drawings for gift cards too!!

We are taking a Friday morning in September and going on a zipline tour for a team building activity!!!

Next Thursday they bought tickets for us to the local Rodeo's Buckaroo breakfast.  It's close enough for us to walk down and have breakfast and come back to work!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

Today we got an email that said the company bought these solar eclipse glasses to donate to the local schools.  And anyone who wants to help put the company "sponsered by" stickers on them... they will buy pizza for lunch today.
Win... win!!!

And there is a pair for each employee on the day of the Eclipse!!

I am so happy, I love this company and the people I get to work with everyday!!
Not just because of the perks and food... but the work is just in my niche and what I love to do; and something I am good at doing!!
It fits, and it has been a long time since something fit just right!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment